The Wilsonton/Glencoe Parish was officially formed on the 10th of May 1992 as a result of realignment within the Toowoomba area. While the Parish is young, the two congregations which make up the Parish have been long established. St. John's was dedicated on 24th November 1889. The current church building was built in 1964 and extended in 1989, and seats approximately 210 people. Bethlehem was dedicated towards the end of 1880. The church building was built in 1908 and seats approx 120 people.